Sunday, September 14, 2008

How to ask out a flight attendant....?

I came came across this today and actually thought it pretty entertaining. If not funny. The semi serious professional tone of the readers voice does not even help the fact that its just plain hilarious.

Its like an idiots guide to asking out a flight attendant, except you'd be surprised by how many men actually do neither and choose to do the more delightfully embarassing techniques. Like....throwing a wad of bills into my tray for one? (i swear, no lies) or how about grabbing an actual ring and proposing in between service?(this, thank god was experienced by a friend)

Watch this....



If you ask me though....its pretty convincing i must say. If the guy is pretty decent looking and not thrice my age, i think id go for it.

I mean nothing beats an expensive dinner and date on a layover right?

No comments: